Our Neurology Department provides neurological services, including neurophysiologic studies by board-certified specialists. We are proud to offer leading-edge diagnostics and therapeutics; physician-to-physician support and accessibility; and high-quality patient care in a friendly and caring atmosphere.
Neurology: Evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment for patients with neurological disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and muscles.
Neurophysiology: Sophisticated neurophysiology diagnostics.
Services and Conditions Treated:
• Acting out dreams
• Alzheimer's disease or other cognitive disorders
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Daytime sleepiness
• Difficulty sleeping
• Memory difficulties
• Movement disorders
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Neuromuscular disease
• Obstructive sleep apnea
• Parkinson's disease
• Restless leg syndrome
• Seizure disorders
• Spells of any type
• Neurophysiology - Dementia screening
• Neurophysiology - Electroencephalogram (EEG)
• Neurophysiology - Video EEG
• Neurophysiology - Videonystagmography (VNG) for vertigo testing
• Neurophysiology - Electromyography (EMG)
• Neurophysiology - Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)